Are you ready for the fiesta?? Well am talking about the most vivid fete of India… HOLI It’s just around the corner. And like other festivals girls always want to look best and stylish. Am I right?? But unlike other fete you can’t wear the clothes the way you wear in other Indian festivals. Holi demands itself a twist in terms of fashion. Sounds creepy??? Not really?? There are lots of ways in which you can create your own style statement in which you will feel comfortable and yet safe in terms of your skin and hair from harsh colors and water. So, make sure you look good and stylish in this HOLI…!!
Here I have some valuable tips before you start playing holi:-
- There is no other fabric better than yarn in terms of your ease and safety for women specially. If you want to protect yourself from discomforting moment while playing with water or colors. It’s better for the ladies to wear a dupatta or stole from such embarrassing situations.
- It is very important for both men and women to protect their hairs from harsh colors and chemicals. Moisturize your hairs with coconut oil before playing holi. Women should tie up their hairs properly by doing some nice hairdos like ponytail or a bun etc.
- Protect your nails by putting nail polish to shield them from chemicals.
- Don’t wear high heels on this day as you have to do dance some masti with your friends and family. Wear a pair of footwear which is very comfortable to you.
- Don’t carry lot of make up on your face because at last you will get mess with colors. It’s better to carry a moisturizer or a sunscreen lotion on your face.