Hello readers…! I hope you had an amazing time on Holi?? Well personally I like this fiesta because I love to munch and spend some quality time with my beloved ones. You can say an effortless and secure fête I had. I know I am going out of the topic but apart from colors, balloons and all the celebrations, Holi also reminds me of the onset of summers. Summers are just around the corner and we all are getting ready with our summer gear like comfy stuff, handbags, footwear to get into a new mode. Well every trend is timeless and classic so is the sunglasses. It’s one of the high fashion statements in today’s time. Everyone is out with their best sunglasses in these sunny days. But if some of you are confused to choose the right sunglasses for yourself so you are at right place. Smart sunglasses can always add on to your style but that’s not all, you should also consider few things before buying one. So, I hope my tips for choosing right sunglasses in summer will help you.
We all know that- sunglasses make it easier to see on a sunny day and moreover it also protects us from dust particles and harmful UV rays. But beyond that it has become a style statement for both men and women. So here I have few guidelines for you that you consider before buying right sunglasses for yourself:-
- It’s important to buy fine quality of sunglasses to create a fashion statement because the less good quality you will buy, the more scratchy you will feel. It’s important to see the sunglasses you are buying are 100% UV protective or not. See the stickers or a tag before buying it. Many of us don’t bother to see this tags and sticker.
- A right width of sunglasses according to your visage will give you a smart look. It’s better to try it several times before you buy it. Because the right width not only gives you a stylish look, it will also shield your eyes from ultraviolet rays. However, fewer of us bother to check whether the lenses protect the eyes from UV rays or not. And the right width can prevent the dirt and UV rays entering from the sides. Every sunglasses is little different from each other, so the information is always given on the inside of the frames. You will find the size information stamped either on the temple, on the bridge, or on the plastic bridge of the nose.
- It’s a common perception that dark lenses gives us protection from UV rays but it’s not true because our eyes are designed to interact with sunlight and dark lenses can make the view darker and it can damage our eye. When you create artificial darkness over your eyes than your pupils open wide and in allow even more harmful UV light. So be aware while buying dark lenses.
- These days we have multiple options in sunglass in terms of colors & sizes. Sometimes colors won’t matter much if you want to be in your comfortable zone. But you can buy some light shades to look cool and create a new look. The most demanding colors are: – grey, pink, brown, red etc.
- Cost is always a concern while making purchases but for sunglasses it’s a one time investment. So it’s better to invest in good quality sunnies rather than purchasing low quality of sunglasses. It’s better to buy standard quality of sunglasses like – Ray-ban, Michael kors, ID and Zara. You can even find a wide range of sunglasses on instagram as well. You can make the right choice through online shopping as well.
I hope this tips of mine will help you to buy a right sunglasses for this summer.
- Few pictures of mine sharing with you i hope you will like it.